Sample & Pre Order
1. Ordering Samples
We are happy to offer our customers the opportunity to check out our products with purchasable samples. If you’d like to purchase a sample from us, please refer to the following instructions and information on purchasing samples.
1a. Make sure you’re eligible for samples.
Only customers who are registered to J5 Fashion (e.g. have a user account with us) may purchase samples. If you haven’t yet got an account, you can register here.
1b. Requesting Samples
We do not take sample requests by phone, LiveChat or Whatsapp; we only process sample requests through email. Any sample request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1c. Sample Pricing
All sample prices follow the same pricing calculation: For example, if item unit cost is £10, then sample cost will be double the cost plus VAT. Then it will be £20 plus VAT.
Customers both domestic and international will also be responsible for covering delivery and shipping fees.
1d. Returns & Refunds
We do not accept refunds or returns for samples - make sure you can absorb the costs for sample orders before requesting them.
1e. Next Steps
If you decide the sample is to your liking, and you wants to proceed for your order, we can offer 10% off your first order following your sample request. Email us at email@example.com to receive your discount code.
1f. Placing Order
By the time you are ready to place your order after reviewing our sample, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock at that moment of time as it all depends upon items demand in market and time duration you have taken to review the sample.
2. Pre Order & Manufacturing
Before you proceed for any below service, please get yourself registered.
The Pre-Order Advantage
PRE-ORDERING is having the advantage of confirming your purchase before it has been released and hits the stores. If an item sells out from our pre-order section, it will not be sold in stores, therefore, pre-ordering items is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
To pre-order an item you will need to add the desired product colour and size to your shopping bag as you would with any other order. You will then need to continue to the check-out and pay for the item. As soon as item is available we send it out. Items that are available for pre-order will be clearly labelled on our website.
Terms and Conditions
1. All pre-orders must be paid in full to secure your order.
2. If your order contains more than one item, we will dispatch your order once the full order is ready.
3. We reserve the right to cancel any pre-order at any point.
4. Not all items that go out of stock will be available to pre-order.
5. All pre-order items cannot be shipped until the advised delivery date. These time frames of arrival are estimated via our suppliers. Please know that these deliveries can be delayed or brought forward from time to time, however we ensure to attempt delivery at the original estimated date.
6. Payment is required at the time you place your pre-order. Your Credit Card/PayPal account will be charged once you place your order.
7. Please note that we are unable to guarantee delivery dates for pre-order items due to unforeseen delays by manufacturers. If for some reason, we cannot fulfil your order due to an inventory or a manufacturing error we promise to cancel your order and refund you.
8. Pre-order items are excluded from promotions.
For any queries / concerns / requests please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2a. Custom Orders
Customers who wish to order products in pack configurations that differ from our listings (for example, if a product comes in a pack with 4 sizes but a customer wishes to only order one size) may be able to do so in certain circumstances. To be eligible for custom packs, you must be a registered user with a history of transactions with us, your order must be of a sufficient quantity to warrant the manufacturing costs, and you must pay for the custom order upfront in the knowledge that custom orders may take longer to fulfill.
To see if you and your request are eligible for a custom order, please contact our team at email@example.com and we'll be happy to discuss further steps.
2b. Adding Pre-order Items to basket :
In order to provides you with accurate and quick delivery without any delays we have placed some rules in place :
1. you will not be able to add pre-order items with non pre-order items.
2. pre-order items with different in-stock dates cannot be added together, only items with same pre-order date can be added together.
3. if you wish to purchase both in-stock and pre-order items together, you have to place two separate orders.
4. pre-order dates are not confirmed, these dates are just an indication.There can be delays due to unforseen conditions like bad weather, delay in transportation, customs etc.
5. In case due to any reason if we are unable to provide you with items you have ordered, we will refund you money in full or you can use that money to purchase something else from website.