Payment Information

Credit/Debit Cardpayment online is the quickest and easiest payment method. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro& American Express though our secure 3D payment facility on our website. If you have not used 3D secure service before, your card issuer might require you to create a password for your debit or credit card (this can be done when you checkout). Your card will be charged once your order has been processed.

PayPal is the next preferred method of payment. And another payment method is via Bank Transfer, whih can be opted at checkout page. 

1. Bank Transfer can be made to the below account:

Pound Sterling Account

HSBC BANK
J5 HOLLAND LTD
Sortcode - 401156
Account No - 80483672
IBAN - GB53HBUK40115680483672
BIC - HBUKGB4195S

Euro Account

HSBC BANK
J5 HOLLAND LTD
Sort Code - 401276
Account No - 69418143
IBAN - GB66HBUK40127669418143
BIC - HBUKGB4B

Once you have selected Bank Transfer at checkout, please forward us paynent within 24 Hrs as we will not be able to hold any items for longer without clear payment, in case you are not having sufficient balance to pay for your order, we can hold your items in case you are happy to pay 10% of your total order value. You can pay this amount using any preffered method bank transfer, paypal or using cards.

Note : After paying 10% of total order value, you will get total 7 days from the order date to pay the rest 90%. In case we will not receive the balance we will sell the stock we hold for you, also that 10% of money becomes non-refundable in this case. By not issuing you refund, is the way to cover the risk, as we are in fashion industry which is fast moving and trends keeps changing. And we also don’t want to deal with such situations so before placing your order or before you hold items please go through all terms and conditions applicable on you.

1a. Please be aware that bank transfers can take a few days to clear for customers outside of the UK and the order will only be dispatched once payment has been received. Please remember to mention your order no in Reference (While Transferring Payment) or your name as on order, this will help us to match your payment received with Order placed. In case you leave your Reference field empty, this will delay your order processing. 

1b. Please email a copy of the receipt of payment to support@j5fashion.com once the transfer has been made.

1c. Cash payment can be made by those collecting goods from our Manchester showroom only.

1d. Cheques are accepted, but not recommended as we will only ship the goods once the cheque has cleared into our account. This usually takes up to 5 working days.

2. We will not be able to change Shipping address in case you have made your payment using Cards or Paypal due to security measures and to avoid unwanted chargeback, In special cases we can change your shipping address but we need your ID proof with matching name under which you have placed your order and also any utility bill or bank statement showing the address where you wants us to ship your order.

2a. In Case your payment is on hold/uncleared due to mismatch Billing or shipping names, addresses, card details or anything else we need your ID and address proof in order to proceed with your order, you will be notified through an email and upon providing us with satisfactory proofs we will process your order. We need these formalities to protect our customers and any sort of frauds.

2b. In case your card payment got declined, here can be several reasons and you need to make sure :

- Your billing address (filled at checkout page) must match your debit/credit card statement.

- Extra security / restrictions applied to your card might result in payment cancellation.

- If your card is 3d enabled you have to make sure you are entering right password at security page.

- For registered customers please make sure you always use cards with same name as on account and with same billing address, if you wants to use different card please make sure you check name and billing address on new card which must match details as on account

- For paypal orders there is no restrictions related to address, only required is funds in your paypal account.