Click and Collect
1. What is Click & Collect?
Are you tired of waiting around for the postman to knock? Our free Click & Collect service lets you pick up your order in store at a time that suits you. This service is easy to use and absolutely free of charge. The click and collect service is valid for all orders placed online. Order before 12pm Monday to Friday and collect in store the same day.Goods can also be collected by your shipping agent if you cannot collect them in person. Please note collection from store in person is only available for UK customers and for Outside UK customers only shipping agents can collect the goods from us by providing valid export documents.
2. Is everything on the website available for Click & Collect?
From new season stock to Sale items, all our products are available through Click & Collect.
Order by 12pm Monday – Friday - Collect same day
Order after 12pm Monday – Thursday - Collect next day
Order after 12pm Friday – Collect Sunday
Order on Sunday – Collect Monday
3. Who could benefit from this service?
Local customers and customers outside the EU like America, Australia and Africa where delivery charges are comparatively high. These customers could ask their agents to collect goods from us directly so they are not paying us for the shipping fees.
4. How much does Click & Collect cost?
The Click & Collect service is free of charge.
5. How can you make a payment?
You can make a payment through your credit/debit card or through your PayPal account.
6. How do you use the Click & Collect service?
To use Click & Collect once you have shopped online simply select the 'click and collect' option at the online checkout.
7. How will you know when to collect your order?
We will send you an order confirmation email as soon as you have placed your online order and then we will call you,using the number you have provided us with as soon as your items are ready for collection. If you are unable to collect your items for any reason we can ship your goods by charging you a shipping fee.
8. How long will you have to collect your order?
Your order will be available for collection for five days, after which it will be returned to our warehouse and your account will be refunded. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your money to be refunded, also we will deduct 25% as a restocking fee.
9. What happens if you are unable to collect your order?
If you are unable to collect your order within five days, please contact us by phone and a staff member will do their best to help you.
10. Where should you collect your order from?
Simply ask any member of staff when you visit our warehouse.
11. What do you need to take with you when you collect your items?
To collect an order, one of the following must be presented by the account holder:
- The payment card used for the online payment
- Valid photo ID where PayPal has been used (For Example passport or driving license)
12. Can somebody else collect your order for you?
We're happy for someone else to collect your order, but to prevent fraud the person you've nominated must present your invoiceandyour photo ID (passport or photo driving licence) on your behalf.Unfortunately without these we will not be able to give them your items.
13. Cancelling a Click and Collect Order.
Customers are able to cancel their Click and Collect order with 30 days of ordering, however, this will result in a restocking fee in order to recoup the labour costs and the depreciated value of unsold clothing.
The restocking fee is dependent on the amount of time between your order and its cancellation and the cost is calculated by percentage of your total order:
1 – 5 days: - 25% Restocking Fee
6 – 10 days: - 35% Restocking Fee
11 - 30 days: - 50% Restocking Fee
Over 30 days: No longer eligible for refund.
14. Can you return items delivered by Click & Collect?
Please see our Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges page for more information.
15. Is Click & Collect available on mobile App?
J5 Fashion Mobile App will be launching soon with the same facility and shopping process that we have on our full website.
16. Who can you contact if you have any questions about your Click & Collect order?
If you have already received an order confirmation email please contact the relevant team for assistance.Our customer services team will be happy to answer any other queries you may have.
You can phone us on 01618349669
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - : 9.00am - 2.00pm
17. Click & Collect Pick up Address
J5 Holland Ltd
23e Broughton Street
Manchester M8 8LZ